Looks like Verizon is playing catch-up with Sprint … again. This time, they just announced an unlimited plan. Before this announcement, Verizon said time and time again that customers don’t need Unlimited. Now, they’ve changed their tune! Sprint has always been committed to unlimited data and our customers save big with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text on a network that is within 1% of Verizon and AT&T for overall network reliability, based on analysis of Nielsen drive test data.
Here are a few key facts.
- Sprint launched a new Unlimited Data, Talk and Text plan last year. It’s proven extremely successful and most of our customers opt for the unlimited option. They enjoy not having to worry about reaching their data limit or overage charges.
- Sprint announced a special promotion last week, offering customers Unlimited Data, Talk and Text for $50/month for the first line with AutoPay, two lines for just $90/month; and the third, fourth and fifth lines are FREE. A family of five will pay $90/month for five lines.1
- Sprint also gives customers the flexibility of opting for premium unlimited data for an additional $20/month per line. For example, a customer signing up for one line during our current Unlimited promotion will pay $70/month.
- Nearly all of our customers are choosing the mobile optimized unlimited option.
- For the proof on just how much saves you, here’s a chart: