Sprint, the industry’s pioneer of unlimited plans and undisputed price leader, is making its unlimited plans even better!
Sprint has listened to customers and it’s clear: What people want most from their wireless carrier is ... More. In addition to unlimited data, talk and text at a great price – wireless users are now looking for additional features like HD streaming and entertainment services – all on a reliable network.
To celebrate these new plans, Sprint’s CEO Michel Combes is hosting a HUGE #SprintUnlimited giveaway on Twitter all day!
There are just two easy steps for you to enter to win a great prizes from Sprint CEO Michel Combes:
Follow Sprint CEO Michel Combes on Twitter
Answer Michel’s Unlimited Quiz Show questions with #SprintUnlimitedSweepstakes to be entered to win!
The sweepstakes starts on Friday, July 13th at 10a CT, and ends at 6p CT. One winner will be selected each hour, so be sure to tweet your answer to every question! You can also see the full Sprint Unlimited Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions below.
Sprint Unlimited Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: The Sprint Unlimited Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen years of age or older. Employees of Sprint or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (the “Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Friday, June 13th, 2018 at 10:00:00 AM CT and ends on Friday, June 13th, 2018 at 5:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after each Sweepstakes entry period set forth below (each, an “Entry Period”) will be disqualified.
There are ten Entry Periods:
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 10:00am CT to 10:59am CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 11:00am CT to 11:59am CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 12:00am CT to 12:59pm CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 1:00pm CT to 1:59pm CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 2:00pm CT to 2:59pm CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 3:00pm CT to 3:59pm CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 4:00pm CT to 4:59pm CT
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 5:00pm CT to 5:59pm CT
5. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrant must: 1) be a registered Twitter user, 2) be a follower of @MichelCombes on Twitter, and 3) tweet your answer the entry question to @MichelCombes with #SprintUnlimitedSweepstakes during an Entry Period. Note: entry does NOT need to contain the correct answer to the question.
Limit one (1) entry per person per entry period (including multiple twitter accounts).
Only tweets that contain #SprintUnlimitedSweepstakes AND @MichelCombes, and adhere to these Official Rules, will be entered into the Sweepstakes. In the case of multiple entries during an Entry Period, only the first entry will be counted. Entrants can enter once per Entry Period, but can only win one (1) Prize during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Entry Requirements: All Entries must be received by the end of the respective Entry Period and must contain #SprintUnlimitedSweepstakes and @MichelCombes in order to be eligible. Upon submission, all Entries shall become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or incomplete entries. Any Entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
Tweet must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or constitutes copyright infringement; not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes; not promote any cause other than the Sweepstakes’ theme; not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion); and not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion) (all of the foregoing prohibited material is “Ineligible Content”).
7. Drawing: Within approximately 24 hours after the end of each Entry Period, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all valid entries received during each Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received during the Entry Period. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within 24 hours of the drawing. For winner notification and prize verification, potential winners will be contacted as follows:
· Public Winner Notification. Each potential winner will be notified via public tweet from @MichelCombes directed to the Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes (entrants should ensure that their Twitter account is up to date). If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining Entry Period entries.
· Follow @MichelCombes to Receive Direct Messages for Prize Verification. Upon notification that an entrant is a potential winner, Sponsor will confirm each potential winner is following @MichelCombes in order to receive a direct message from Sponsor with further instructions and for prize verification. Potential winner must respond to the @MichelCombes direct message within 48 hours. If a potential winner has not responded via direct message to @MichelCombes within 48 hours, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
· Winner Requirements & Documentation. See paragraph 8.
Winner selection of each potential winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, which is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure to have an active Twitter account or to follow directions for prize verification will result in forfeiture of a prize. In no case shall the Sponsor be liable if Sponsor does not receive a response from potential winner(s) within twenty-four (24) hours after Sponsor’s Public Winner Notification or within forty-eight (48) hours of the @MichelCombes direct message for Prize Verification, or if potential winner fails to follow @MichelCombes, or @MichelCombes is unable to direct message the potential winner.
8. Requirements of Potential Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within five days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If a potential winner is a minor in his/her state, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
i. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 10:00am CT to 10:59am CT: 1 year of Sprint Unlimited Plus service. ARV $840 USD. Requires opening a new Sprint account or adding a new line and will be fulfilled via bill credit.
ii. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 11:00am CT to 11:59am CT: 2 MIA VIP packages for the Made in America Festival 2018. Festival is September 1-2, 2018, in Philadelphia, PA. Travel and lodging are the responsibility of the winner. ARV $1,500. Full details of the package available here: https://vipnation.com/tours/made-in-america/made-in-america-festival-2018/00776f918d0eaa4584b31b65ec891c1cVwL2BPV=/
iii. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 12:00am CT to 12:59pm CT: Winner will be able to choose a Sprint device of their choice. ARV up to $1,000 USD
iv. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 1:00pm CT to 1:59pm CT: Winner will receive 6 months of Hulu with Live TV, redeemable online until 5/12/19. Full details of Hulu with Live TV available here: https://www.hulu.com/live-tv ARV $250 USD
v. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 2:00pm CT to 2:59pm CT: Winner will receive 6 months of Hulu with Live TV, redeemable online until 5/12/19. Full details of Hulu with Live TV available here: https://www.hulu.com/live-tv ARV $250 USD.
vi. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 3:00pm CT to 3:59pm CT: 2 MIA VIP packages for the Made in America Festival 2018. Festival is September 1-2, 2018, in Philadelphia, PA. Travel and lodging are the responsibility of the winner. ARV $1,500. Full details of the package available here: https://vipnation.com/tours/made-in-america/made-in-america-festival-2018/00776f918d0eaa4584b31b65ec891c1cVwL2BPV=/
vii. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 4:00pm CT to 4:59pm CT: 2 Gold VIP packages for the On The Run II tour. Winner can choose any location/date in the continental U.S. Travel and lodging are the responsibility of the winner. ARV up to $1,300 depending on date and location. Full details of the package and locations/dates available here: https://vipnation.com/tours/jayz-and-beyonceacute/on-the-run-ii/
viii. Friday, July 13th, 2018: 5:00pm CT to 5:59pm CT: 2 Gold VIP packages for the On The Run II tour. Winner can choose any location/date in the continental U.S. Travel and lodging are the responsibility of the winner. ARV up to $1,300 depending on date and location. Full details of the package and locations/dates available here: https://vipnation.com/tours/jayz-and-beyonceacute/on-the-run-ii/
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Please note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for prizes to be delivered. . For device prizes, wireless services is not included with prize. Winner is not required to subscribe to wireless service in order to accept the prize. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
14. Sweepstakes Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Attn: Sprint Unlimited Sweepstakes, 6220 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66251. Requests must be received within four weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.
Twitter, in no way, sponsored, endorsed, administered, or is associated with the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information only to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.